shabby blogs background

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My October Booth

Hello Friends!

Are you ready for some pictures??

I was hoping to participate in a couple of Antique shows/Markets this Fall but for different reasons non of them worked out so ive got quite an abundance of Furniture finished and ready to be sold, just hanging out in my garage office.  Slowly but surely im able to move stuff into my booth at A Unique House Antique Mall. Yesterday i brought in some goodies and i realize its been a while since ive shown some shop pics so i hope you enjoy this eye candy that im about to share with ya!


 my Tattered Elegance Booth

 French Cacao Graphic hand painted coffee table

 Fantastic Oak Table ~ it pulls out and then up pops a leaf from under the table how convenient and cleaver no need to store your table leaf anywhere. It expands to 5'! Its painted with a Lowes opps yellow paint on the bottom with a dark wax applied. And the top is painted w/ Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in OLD white with a clear and dark wax~ to give it that rustic splendor!

 do ya like my centerpiece ~ a Galvanized Chicken Feeder filled with Natural Fall sticks and straw flowers


 French Style Cane Back Chairs painted in the dreamy ASCP Old white with French Linen accents and covered in a Lovely Roses Fabric by Waverly. 


 Ruffled Curtains are one of my most recent Favs! I only wish my sewing machine didn't hate me cause otherwise id whip up a dozen of these!
I mean really could they be any more feminine and romantic?
That rocker you see w/ the big fat cabbage roses--- only $75 and an additional 20% off!!

 Most of my plates are $4 and under! Great for mosaics or for wall hangings
 notice those Fleur di Lis on this Adorable Side Chair? I used a vintage needlepoint pillow that was all tattered to recover the seat. It was a perfect fit like it was always meant to be.
 sweet county cottage Vintage Washstand. Shhhh don't tell its a surprise ~ when you peek inside your welcome by this scrumptious Teal color that i mixed up myself! I just love that hidden pop of color on the inside of pieces. Makes me smile every time! I know~ Corney, but true :) 
 Primitive Dry Sink



 Chalkboard on the bottom Cork board on top! Fantastic Message Board


 Im so loven this Gate Leg Table. When i got it , it was already a beautiful dark stain kinda even alittle chippy (just the way i like it). All i needed to do was give it a nice clean velvety smooth Top and Annie Sloan in Old White did the trick!



on another note, if your local ~ My booth #33 is ALL on SALE!! everything unless marked down even more is 20% off!!
Also we are having our outside sale this weekend and I will be there with TONS of glassware and fixer upper furniture~ so stop on by and say Hi!

Until Then Have a Splendid Autumn Day!
Erica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...