shabby blogs background

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Oh la la Frenchy Graphics Love

Hello Friends!


So ive hoped on the bandwagon~ Ive always been a sucker for French Furniture and Im loven all this French Inspired Furniture thats all over Blogland. Im talking about the French Graphics like advertisements and crowns and bees Eiffel tower ect.

If its not my almost 2 yr old then its my firefighter jumping in the picture! Ha Ha lets see if he reads my blogs cause he'd be mortified if he knew i posted this pic :)


 Really isn't this Fabulous!
 A French Lingerie Advertisement painted on the drawers of a Vintage Dresser!


AT Time N Again Antiques
 Before this was a cute scalloped edge round side table when it was just painted Aubbuson blue and Paris Grey but now that it has the bee with all the scrolls and crown its simply gorgeous really something special and unique.



 I used a Sharpie paint pen for the bee in Gold! so much faster than using a paint brush. You can pick up the paint (they're oil based) pens at Michael's in an assortment of colors.



 Super Sweet Vintage coffee table with the Famous Chocolate advertisement

located at A Unique House Antique Mall




Ive got myself an overhead projector printed out a bunch of transfers and have gone to town in fact i can't stop myself!  Using the projector is so much fun i kinda even feel like im a "real artist" actually painting. But really it just tracing :)

I know you've probably seen alot of these graphic transfers before but i was dying to try this out for myself and i am definitely hooked! 

Ive gotten all of my graphics and most of my inspiration at The Graphics Fairy. So Just head on over to Karen's site at the Graphic Fairy and pick out some graphics for yourself and get to painting! But let me warn ya ~ be prepared to spend some time trying to decide She has 1000's to choose from!!!


Have a Creative Day~ Everyday

Erica

1 comment:

kathryn cain said...

love love all of these great work

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...