shabby blogs background

Thursday, February 2, 2012

its all bout the shades

                                               Hello Friends!
I Love giving vintage lampshades a new life.
recovering them making them completely unique.  I thought i'd share a few of my most recent transformations.


x-tra large vintage floor lamp shade covered in a cream burlap then embellished w/a doily, a strip of muslin, rhinestones, and faux pearls. So Tattered Elegance!


a vintage rhinestone belt buckle add just enough sparkle to this otherwise " tattered" lampshade




another smaller burlap shade with plenty of lace

lampshades even hanging from the ceiling


thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful night~ every night!
Erica

2 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

I'm glad I found you through faded charm and have joined! I will be "stealing" you lampshade ideas. ~ Maureen

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Beautiful! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...