shabby blogs background

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Paper Roses and Shop pics


Hello Friends!


Valentines Day is almost here so Roses are on my mind. but being as fugal as i am i would never spend 80 bucks on a dozen roses that die in a week, i want something that will last a long while ( or at least till my one yr old gets a hold of it). Ive been in aww over all the gorgeous fabric and paper flowers in blogworld. I mean some of them are just as lovely or even better that the real thing! So I just had to try my hand at some, in honor of Valentines Day i chose to try Book Pages Roses sprinkled with lots of clear glitter. They were a little time consuming but o so worth it!

simply stunning  paired with a silver pitcher and tray


I decided to share the love and took a dozen to my space at Time n Again antiques ~ they are for sale for $4.00 a stem.  while i was there i snapped a few pics of my area. I have to admit ive been slackn a bit ~ its just to darn cold to try to work in the garage! Anyway my space need some tlc but  It was really late last night and i had my lil helper with me ( who was very clingy) so i didn't get to fluff it up as much.  Awww just not enough time in the day. I hope you enjoy the pictures and it inspires you in some way!
Just added the chocolate ruffles and sequin pillow
handcrafted bench on sale ( for a limited time)!!
dreamy whites


it was practically impossible to get a pic without something astray (notice the creamer w/lid on the floor).



there he is the lil helper himself ready to go home!

 Thank you all for taking a peek!
Have a Fantastic Day ~ Everyday!
Erica


3 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Your space looks great, and so do your roses.

chateau chic said...

Love the roses out of book pages. What a great idea.
Your newest follower, Mary Alice

Anonymous said...

Love the paper roses! They are very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...