shabby blogs background

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Outdoor Winter Love

 Hello Friends!

 It's not really snowing here and well plus as you can see it doesn't snow under my covered porch :) But isn't that pretty! Ive been playing around with Picmonkey fun fun!
 My house is getting ready to go on the market so Im decorating very very light this year. Minimal is my mantra this season.


 I always fill up my outdoor planters with greenery for the winter ~ it keeps them pretty year round. filled with Holly, left over Christmas tree branches, and a pleasant surprise.  this year when i got out my artificial white tree it looked more like a yellow tree ! I tried to bleach it but all that did was cause the bristles to fall out so I ended up putting some of the branches in the outdoor pots and it looks dreamy!

 Simply Joy

Happy Holidays to all!

xoxox,
Erica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...